Check the below link for applying.
Google is hiring candidates for the post of Analyst.
- Maintain a positive and professional attitude towards customers.
- Provide support across a variety of platforms, including chat, live email, instant messaging, and phone (voice calls).
- Be flexible to work in a 24×7 service environment as per the business needs which might include night and weekend shifts
- Troubleshoot basic technical problems, identify customer needs, and develop creative solutions to address them.
- Promptly and independently resolve incidents and escalations, with effective communication to all stakeholders internally and externally.
- Maintain response and resolution speed as defined by SLOs;
- Keep high customer satisfaction scores and follow quality standards in 95% of cases.
- Utilize existing troubleshooting tools and techniques to establish root cause for queries and provide a customer facing root cause assessment.
- Provide high-touch assistance to highest Tier customers, build in-depth understanding of most pressing customer issues.
- Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge sharing.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Excellent verbal and written English language skills
- Strong attention to detail and a proven ability to balance multiple priorities
- 0-18 months of experience in Technical Support/Customer service operations/ Troubleshooting/Campaign Optimisation in any company
- Ability to go beyond help center articles and understand the technical system to resolve customer queries
- Ability to absorb complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience
- Any qualification or experience in Digital marketing would be an added advantage
- We support you with competitive wages and comprehensive health care including medical, dental and vision coverage
- We support your family with gender-neutral baby bonding leave, 26 week birth-parent maternity leave, and generous life, accident and disability insurance minimums
- We support our teams with free daily lunch, fully stocked micro-kitchens, and culture clubs and employee resource groups that let you share what you care about
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf