|Job Role||Process Associate|
|Salary||upto 3.6 LPA|
Check the below link for applying.
Genpact is hiring candidates for the post of Process Associate.
- Respond to customer queries and customer concerns
- Provide support for data collection to enable Recovery of the account for end-user
- Maintain a deep understanding of client processes and policies
- Reproduce customer issues and escalate product bugs
- Provide excellent customer service to our customers
- Exhibit a capacity for critical thinking and analysis.
- Showcase proven work ethic, with the ability to work well both independently and within the context of a larger collaborative environment
- Any graduate degree or equivalent with a strong academic record from any stream.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Effective probing skills and analyzing / understanding skills
- Analytical skills with customer-centric approach
- Excellent proficiency with written English and with a neutral English accent
- Should be able to work on a flexible schedule (including weekend shifts)
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf