|Job Role||Management Trainee|
Check the below link for applying.
Genpact is hiring candidates for the post of Management Trainee.
- Own learner experience of Transform and Solidify stages in the Genome BITS journey
- Run operations to ensure wave readiness for assigned channels through proactive planning for Transform and Solidify across skills and proficiency.
- Moderate Transform session; engage with learners and Master Gurus/ Gurus
- Schedule sessions along with Gurus and invite approved learners
- Leaner data validation for T and S as applicable.
- Learner engagement and proactive nudging of learners
- Master Gurus and Gurus experience for assigned channels and key deliverables
- Adherence to standard operating process and process audit
- Meet the operations metric, SLA, targets and measurement of community metrics (e.g. metrics around adoption, access, ratings, feedback etc.)
- Administrative set up of Guru Connects, Guru Forum and Solidify readiness
- Manage Solidify operations on workflow – task creation, setting up on workflow, managing learner workflow for peer review, tracking and reporting
- Leverage data and insights to enable wave completion for assigned skills
- Graduates & Above
- Agile (Beginner/ Intermediate) preferred
- Excellent MS office skills – mail merge, macro creation knowledge is critical
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills to work effectively in a team environment
- Internal / External Stakeholder coordination
- Management Reporting and Escalation handling
- Outstanding collaboration and interpersonal skills
- Self-learning & development
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf