|Job Role||Lead Consultant – Linux System Admin|
|Salary||upto 6 LPA|
Check the below link for applying.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Good level knowledge of UNIX/Linux (L2).
- Working level knowledge on automation/configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, Python
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills.
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
- Performance troubleshooting and capacity planning
- Troubleshooting, Installation, maintenance, and tuning of Linux / Unix OS.
- Strong knowledge on server hardware and software
- Prepares installs, and implement Linux / UNIX operating software and associated components
- Experience on User Administration using LDAP
- VMware Administration – Virtualization techniques or any other virtualization technology
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf