|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||upto 11 LPA|
|Qualifications||BE / B.Tech|
Check the below link for applying.
GE Digital is hiring candidates for the post of Business Technology Analyst.
- Should have actively programmed in C/C++ (Predominantly C programming) under unix/linux environment and is expected to be practically conversant with the most commonly used libraries.
- Should provide Warranty support to the existing customer systems and fix any issues identified
- Should have willingness to travel to the customer locations for conducting Site Acceptance tests and fixing issues
- The candidate will have to be hands-on and will be required to solve complex programming requirements. Also the candidate should have good understanding of software development life cycle
- Should have very sound knowledge on Power Transmission Applications like State Estimator, Contingency Analysis, Optimal Power Flows, Short Circuit Analysis, Stability Analysis
- Should be able to fix product and customer issues for the existing C/C++ code (Predominantly C code)
- B Tech/BE/ME/M.Tech in Electrical/Computer sciences from reputed institutes
- Good knowledge in Design and implementation with c/c++ code
- Ability to work in a group environment as a team player and be flexible with product change requests.
- Solid communication skills (oral & written)
- Basic knowledge of Operating Systems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, great teammate
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf