|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Qualifications||B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Mechanical / Electronics|
Flex hiring Junior Engineer,Check the below link for applying.
- Collect and validate different Technical attributes for electronic components
- Validate Manufacturer part number and frame complete orderable Parts
- Co-ordinate with site/customer to find alternates of electronic components by comparing the technical mandatory/specific attributes
- Understand site/customer requirement and develop project templates
- Ensures projects are in compliance with agreed policies and procedures with site.
- Ensures data accuracy and completeness of documentation including logs, reports and distribution.
- Manages and tracks product configuration and manufacturing/customer requirements.
- Responsible for interface between program manager, engineering, manufacturing and materials to ensure appropriate changes are documented.
- B.E Electronics and Communication Engineering / EEE / Mechanical / Electronics
- Minimum 0- 2 years of experience as a in a Manufacturing set up, preferably in EMS industry
- Knowledge of MS office and MS outlook
- Sound Knowledge on technical subject.
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Very Good analytical and logical reasoning skills
- Good Attitude
- Ready to work in night shifts
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply