|Job Role||Associate Developer|
|Salary||upto 6 LPA|
Check the below link for applying.
Flex is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Developer.
- Understanding user requirements, code as per the specification and integrate ,error troubleshooting , fixing their issues and Bug identification.
- Unit Testing , Integration Testing and maintain Test cases.
- Deployment of components across environments
- Interested in debugging the technical components for root cause analysis.
- Passionate towards solving business problems , learning new technologies / process , customer satisfaction , job engagement and fulfilling assigned responsibilities.
- 0-1 years in Webmethods Development, especially in Integration Tools/Java/.net
- Experience in webMethods and MuleSoft would be an added advantage.
- Abe to understand IT Projects , Concepts , Programming languages and experienced working in IT Support projects.
- Deploy code/maps across environments.
- Able to learn new applications, technical concepts with program or technical debugging skills.
- Understanding of business / functional process related to EDI, webServices, API and other Integrations, Supply Chain process would be an added advantage.
- Excellent written & oral Communication skills in English.
- Ability to work independently and within a team with a changing environment.
- Strong Interpersonal , Collaboration and organizational skills.
- Positive attitude towards work and flexible in continuous learnings towards new process / software tools , project activities.
- Managing self-responsibility on the assigned activities and Self-Learning.
- Perform other related duties and tasks as assigned or as become evident.
- Fresher – Bcom / BBA(Finance) / MCom / MBA(Finance).
- Good understanding on MS applications (Basic level).
- Good knowledge of accounting principles.
- Good written/oral communication skills in English.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and ERP Systems.
- Good analytical skills and should be a team player.
- Willingness to work in complex environment with strict deadlines on projects.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf