|upto 6 LPA
|Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree
Check the below link for applying.
Intermediate or expert mainframe application development.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
Strong programming and troubleshooting skills required using CICS, COBOL
Strong understanding mainframe file access methods VSAM or IAM
Understanding for scripting language EZTrieve and REXX
Detailed understanding of mainframe ZOS environment is essential, including JCL
Familiarity with a scheduling tool like TWS, CA-7, Control-M or OPC is required.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf