|Job Role||Power Apps Engineer|
|Salary||upto 6 LPA|
Check the below link for applying.
EY Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Power Apps Engineer.
- Engineer and automate platform solutions to meet and exceed expectations of Product Manager
- Proactively evolve and apply DevOps methodologies, standards and leading practices
- Ensure re-use through consumption and expansion of shared platform technology assets
- Apply modern development standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, security standards, usability design standards, as appropriate.
- Ensure quality through use of manual and automated controls
- Provide training and support for platform/product operations
- Using critical thinking, consider the art of the possible, compare various options based on feasibility and impact, propose measurable plans and roadmaps that balance tactical and strategic needs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Mathematics, or related field preferred
- 0- 1 year CI/CD delivery using code management, configuration management and automation tools such as GitHub, VSTS, Ansible, DSC, Puppet, Ambari, Chef, Salt, Jenkins, Maven, etc.
- Good written and oral communication skill
- Good technical competency in designing, developing, and debugging solutions
- Some relevant experience with any of the following: Azure, O365, Azure Stack, Azure AD
- Multi-system Integration using industry standards such as REST, API, JSON, SOAP, etc
- Some relevant proven experience required, demonstrating working knowledge of relevant software infrastructure platforms (depending on specialism) and understanding of applicable standards
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English, both written and verbal
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills to contribute as a leading member of global, distributed teams passionate about delivering quality services and solutions
- Encourage DevSecOps teams by building consensus and mediating compromises when necessary
- Demonstrate excellent engineering & automation skills in the context of cloud based global platform/product delivery using continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD)
- Demonstrate ability to learn new and emerging technologies which define engineering standards and produce automation code
- Operational abilities including early life support and driving root cause analysis and remediation
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply