|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree|
Check the below link for applying.
EY Off Campus 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Software Engineer.
- Adaptive to team and fosters a collaborative approach
- Innovative approach to the project, when required
- Shows passion and curiosity, desire to learn and can think digital
- Agile mindset and ability to multi-task
- Must have an eye for detail
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from any stream.
- Should have secured 60% and above
- No active Backlogs
- Good communication skills
- Excellent spoken and written English
- 0-2 years of experience as a Data Engineer, BI Engineer, or related field in a company with large, complex data sources.+
- Experience working with AWS big data technologies (EMR, Redshift, S3, Glue, Kinesis and Lambda) or equivalent industry tools
- Experience building/operating highly available, distributed systems of data extraction, ingestion, and processing of large data sets.
- Experience on working with different SQL/NOSQL databases.
- Knowledge on data lake platform and difference technologies used in data lake to retrieve and process the data.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf