|Job Role||Associate Analyst|
|Salary||upto 8 LPA|
Check the below link for applying.
EY is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Analyst.
- As an Associate in the Financial Crime team, you will be required to Perform risk-based client due diligence on actual and potential clients of the Firm in accordance with EY policy and procedure and ensure EY satisfies the AML regulatory requirements, which involves identifying management/ directors/ shareholders, amongst other procedures.
- Perform extensive Internal & External research and investigation to perform Customer Due Diligence & Sanction Screening
- Liaise with the engagement teams on the collection of KYC documentation (Via email)
- Mitigate or call out true hits for AML adverse concerns and collaborate closely for further action
- You will be responsible for service delivery which includes Internal stakeholder management, KPI and productivity.
- Graduate in any stream (preferred B. Com, BBA).
- Overall Experience (0 -1 Year), Relevant Financial Crime experience preferred with Professional Service Firm, Global Banks and Financial Institutions managing end to end FinCrime AML/Sanction operations including ECDD/CDD process.
- Freshers can be considered for this role
- Sound knowledge of Financial Institution terminology and AML/Sanction framework
- Good written and spoken English communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain a high degree of confidentiality & Integrity
- Attention to details is a must
- Decision Making Skills, Team Player
- Expertise in MS office tools – Excel, Power point, Word
- Any other qualification with relevant knowledge and experience
- An awareness of recent global events linked to financial crime and sanctions
- Any relevant AML certification will be a added advantage
- This is a hybrid role.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf