|Qualifications||Master’s or Bachelor´s Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.|
Ericsson hiring Software Developer ,Check the below link for applying.
The position includes following responsibilities.
- Develop, test and automate high quality products!
- Perform trouble shooting as needed!
- Accountable for test coverage of affected components and functional areas and participate in review of artefacts.
- Carry out needed documentation and progress report to stakeholders and work with Agile/Lean Methods.
- Master’s or Bachelor´s Degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science.
- You shall have good knowledge and experience within Java and Python or Shell scripting. You shall have good knowledge in Software development environment and tools like Eclipse, Git, Gerrit, Maven, Jenkins etc.
- You shall have knowledge of principles in cloud native architectures and its tools, Kubernetes, helm and docker
- You shall have experience in working according to agile principles. We see that you show inter-personal skills, are flexible and willing to adapt & respond to change.
- We see you being creative and like to find new ideas and solutions and that you have a positive and inspiring approach and mind set in your everyday work. We work in a global environment which means English skills are a must, and a second additional language is meriting.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply