|Service Delivery Coordinator
|Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Dxc Technology hiring Service Delivery Coordinator,Check the below link for applying.
- Coordinates activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution objectives are met.
- Assists in interpreting demand forecasts and in planning and delivering of end-to-end services.
- Maintains records of account specific service problems and assists in prioritizing work requests.
- Assists in coordinating communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing service offerings meet client specifications.
- Assists in identifying service improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensures delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of support services or project or program experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Basic project management skills
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Organization and time management skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to travel
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply