|Job Role||Network Engineer|
|Salary||upto 6 LPA|
|Qualifications||B.E / B.Tech|
|Passed out||2023 and below|
Check the below link for applying.
DXC Technology is hiring candidates for the post of Network Engineer
- Provide Firewall Security Engineering service. On this role you are going to work with different accounts and must be able to provide the DXC standards on several Firewall technologies.
- Collects and determines data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements. Responds to requests for technical information from customers. From a technical perspective we can provide assistance on different scenarios such as
- Provides advanced technical consulting and advice to others on proposal efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions. Provides input to DXC strategy moving forward.
- Responsible for verifying and implementing the detailed Firewall technical design solution to the problem as identified by the Project/Technical Manager. Often responsible for providing a detailed technical design for enterprise solutions.
- Managing and implementing complex NW security changes as part of a project implementation for the existing, coordinating implementation of new installations, designs, and migrations for technology solutions.
- Provide customer satisfaction by implementing/supporting state of art solutions and minimizing the amount of unplanned downtime in the customer’s production environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Telecommunications,, management information systems, or a related field preferred
- Basic analytical and problem-solving skills for the design, creation, and testing of software
- Have at least one of the Industry certifications such as ITIL Foundations, CompTIA, and CISSP.
- Proven experience in Firewall / DMZ configuration
- Strong understanding of DMVPN (NHRP, GRE, IPSec).
- Clustering Active-Standby Failover
- Show troubleshooting skills using captures and logs.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Candidates must possess good communication skill
- Open to work in Night Shift
- PC literacy, basic knowledge of MS office and e-mail skills
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf