|Job Role||Associate Accountant|
|Salary||upto 6 LPA|
|Experience||0 or above|
|Passed out||2023 and below|
Check the below link for applying.
- Prepares and posts routine journal entries for company accounts ensuring information is accurate and up to date.
- Reconciles balance sheet and income statement accounts to general ledger; researches basic discrepancies and recommends course of action.
- Develops basic spreadsheets for account analysis and journal entries in order to keep records organized and standardized.
- Supports special projects such as accounting software updates as needed.
- May conduct studies and recommends procedural and process improvements.
- Assists in and/or installs, modifies, documents, and assists in coordinating implementation of accounting systems and accounting control procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of accounting or finance experience
- Experience working in a student employment program or related experience
- Experience working with generally accepted accounting principles and accounting software
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf