|Job Role||Assistant Business Process Services|
Check the below link for applying.
DXC Technology is hiring candidates for the post of Assistant Business Process Services.
- Coordinates activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution objectives are met.
- Assists in interpreting demand forecasts and in planning and delivering of end-to-end services.
- Maintains records of account specific service problems and assists in prioritizing work requests.
- Assists in coordinating communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing service offerings meet client specifications.
- Assists in identifying service improvements to increase customer satisfaction.
- Ensures delivery of projects meet client and company expectations and needs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, information systems, or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of support services or project or program experience
- Good communication skills
- Customer service orientation and ability to work in a team with flexibility & enthusiasm
- Knowledge of Managing IT helpdesk, incident management, Asset management processes, Asset life cycle, Asset register, Maintaining and handling stocks, vendor management
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf