|Job Role||Application Delivery|
Check the below link for applying.
DXC Technology Off Campus 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Professional Application Delivery.
- Assists with the coordination of activities of functional areas or of department account leads to ensure that business solution requirements are met.
- Assists in day to day Application support delivery to our clients globally
- Be part of 24/7 Support team and provide high quality production support services
- Actively manage Application Incidents and Changes using the ITIL framework
- Representing support in High severity Incident Management or Major Incident Management
- Works closely with senior team members in coordinating communications between lines of service (LOS) and clients to ensure that integration of new, enhanced and existing applications meet client specifications.
- Assists in identifying and researching application improvements to increase customer and stakeholder satisfaction.
- Actively participate Application delivery projects and enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Zero or more years of support services or project or program experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Incident Management
- Change Management
- Service Request Management
- Escalation Management
- Monitoring of Applications and reporting
- Performing Application Sanity Checks and exceptional Handling
- 24/7 Support
- ITIL Best Practices
- AWS and AZURE knowledge
- SQL/Window Servers/IIS/Python – Added Advantage
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf