|Job Role||QA – Analyst|
|Salary||upto 10 LPA|
|Qualifications||B. E / B. Tech|
|Passed out||2023 and below|
Check the below link for applying.
- Possess good knowledge of any of automation tools (UFT/Selenium/Tosca etc.) for Web, Windows, SAP.
- Constantly support to identify areas of improvement for best process and standards.
- Setup, configure, and maintain automated testing environments with focus on enablement of continuous testing.
- Knowledge on SAFe best-practices, processes, and tools in support of DevOps processes with respect to Test Automation.
- Familiarize themselves with the business functionality and technology used for assigned applications (under test).
- Support, train and mentor others on the various aspects of test automation
- Should have Engineering/Masters/Bachelor degree in computer science with 1-3 years of Experience.
- Should have good automation knowledge in one or more tools (Tosca /UFT/Selenium).
- Good knowledge in VB Scripting/Windows Shell Scripting/.NET/JAVA.
- Basic knowledge in SQL commands.
- Should have basic knowledge on ALM /VSTS/CI&CD.
- Experience in defining, designing, creating and executing tests in cross browser compatibility.
- Knowledge in Test Automation Infrastructure setup.
- Awareness of Mobile development platform.
- Awareness of SAFe Model.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf