|Job Role||Customer Support Analyst|
Check the below link for applying.
Deloitte Off-campus hiring candidates for the post of Customer Support Analyst.
- Have passion on technical knowledge learning and be a quick learner
- Provides customer service support to the organization by obtaining, analyzing and verifying the accuracy of information in a timely manner
- Initiates and/or implements corrective action as needed, in order to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is maintained
- Have demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, prioritizing work and adjusting to changing business demands
- Ability to work under strict deadlines, prioritize and multitask work assignments, take ownership and adhere to strict internal quality assurance processes.
- Exceptional attention to detail, relevancy, authenticity, and accuracy of information gathered; ability to structure, organize and synthesize data quickly with the end-user perspective in mind.
- Enthusiastic self-starter with a can-do attitude, delivering a consistent high level of performance.
- Any Graduate from Any Stream
- 0-1 Years of work experience
- Excellent Customer service (Phone / Chat / Emails)
- Excellent written & verbal skills
- ServiceNow experience preferred
- Exposure to application support, ITIL framework etc.
- Customer Service experience
- Excellent spoken English Language proficiency
- Proficient with MS-Office
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf