|Job Role||Trainee Engineer Information Security|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT/Computer Science field|
Cyient hiring Trainee Engineer Information Security,Check the below link for applying.
- Ability in articulating information security risks concepts to the business and IT as per the organization’s risk management framework.
- Provide consulting services on Information security controls gap analysis and implementation, risk assessment, data privacy, security incidents and assessment to business and stakeholders.
- Conduct ISMS periodic internal audits and help the business and enabling functions to achieve compliance, sustenance, and continual improvement on ISO 27001:2013 standard requirements, organizational security policies, and customer’s requirements.
- Develop training materials, education, and training to employees to raise awareness on Information Security and related culture.
- Capability to communicate information security-related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical personnel.
- Support in defining, planning, designing and implementing an overall Information security management framework/process for the organization.
- Excellent communication skills to maintain effective relationships with service team leaders, functional and business groups at all levels.
- Analyze and determine risks to help clients to implement controls for risk mitigation.
- Review various risk factors including problems with physical security, IT security, Human Resource security, Data Privacy, Business continuity of various locations of the organization.
- Work with BU Account Managers and stakeholders on the response process to customer risk assessments, RFPs, and contract reviews from an Information security scope perspective.
- Assist in the investigation, resolution, and tracking of information security incidents as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in IT/Computer Science field
- Good knowledge of key Information security domains and controls (like Access Control, Operations Security, Physical Security, Human resource security, etc.) from ISO 27001:2013 standard.
- Knowledge of other industry-standard risk, governance, and Information/Cyber security standard methodologies.
- Knowledge of current and emerging IT trends (Cloud computing) and associated security threats and risks.
- Should be a team player with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize, support, and deliver on critical project deliverables and milestones.
- Passion for learning and excellent collaboration skills.
- Flexible to travel across locations/sites to drive Information security.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply