|Job Role||Net Full Stack Development|
|Salary||upto 4.5 LPA|
|Qualifications||Bachelor of Engineering|
Check the below link for applying.
Cognizant Company is seeking candidates for Net Full Stack Development – Associate Developer.
- Participate in product envisioning discussions and provide inputs from development perspective which will help in shaping up overall product strategy.
- Understand critical / complex product requirements (functional and non functional).
- Create a low level design document (which captures class level diagram and attributes mapped to the class and sequence diagram) based on the understanding of high level design.
- Seek review inputs from the architect and incorporate the same
- Create POCs to identify the feasibility of new technologies / products and share the findings with the architecture team.
- Provides strategic technical direction for product research design analysis testing process improvement and complex troubleshooting for critical and large projects.
- Build optimized modules in terms of performance without affecting functionality.
- Bachelor of Engineering or Technology (Master preferred) from any stream
- Good communication Skills and Verbal Skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong English(fluency) written and verbal skills
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf