|Job Role||Junior Data Analyst Trainee|
|Salary||upto 4.8 LPA|
|Location||Coimbatore / Mumbai|
|Qualifications||Graduate / Post Graduate|
Check the below link for applying.
Graduate/Post Graduate/ Doctorate degree in life sciences/Pharmacy/Medical sciences/Registered Nurse
- Minimal Customer interaction under guidance.
- Understands Domain Process/sub process, functions, terminologies (such as SOP, QC checklists).
- For PV/Complaints Management Individuals in this role perform data entry of data received from Source documents into the respective Clinical/Safety database While peroforming this activity the associate is responsible for meeting turnaround times and accuracy.
(same as SPE)
- Perform coding activities on the assigned project with timelines and efficiency.
- • Import uncoded terms in database and export coded medical terms from coding platform.
- • Query Management.
- • Create “New Term Request” and prioritize.
- • Perform Dictionary upversioning activity as and when required.
- Limited to study conduct activities.
- Data review and Query management is done with assistance.
- Limited email conversations with Client.
- Every activity requires Peer QC by supervisor or allocated seniors.
- NO INVOLVEMENT in Set Up and Migration activities.
- Limited involvement of data pad locking activities during timelines of DataBase locks.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf