|Job Role||GenC Developer|
|Qualifications||BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech / MCA / MSc (CS/IT) & MS Software Engineering|
|Salary||4 – 4.5 LPA|
|Job Location||Across India|
Check the below link for applying.
Cognizant is hiring candidates for the post of GenC Developer.
- Understand business requirements, raise clarifications, create understanding documents. Ensures complete understanding of the requirement by asking clarifying questions and aligns oneself to it.
- Understand the Agile application development environment, deliverables due, and follow the cycle
- Provide inputs to create a low-level design for multiple components
- Develop, maintain, test, debug and deploy code as per the requirement specifications.
- Understand the data requirements and develop test scenarios
- Identifies and prioritizes tasks to meet deadlines. Proactively addressing issues and mitigating points of failure
- Takes ownership to deliver on own goals in a timely and efficient manner
- Participate as a member of the project team in meetings and technical sessions to develop reliable, cost-effective, and high-quality solutions
- Continuously upskill/reskill and cross-skill to scale up to new technologies.
- 2020, 2021 & 2022 batch of BE / B Tech / ME / M Tech / MCA / MSc (CS/IT) & MS Software Engineering (five-year integrated course degree) students only
- Consistent academic record of a minimum of 60% in X, XII, Diploma, UG & PG (all subjects will be taken into consideration) calculated as below
- No standing arrears in current education
- Maximum of 2 year’s gap in education
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have a minimum 60% aggregate (all subjects will be taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears
- Students applied for re-evaluation and waiting for the results would be considered with the initial results score declared
- Appropriate CGPA to % conversion to be considered as per university norms
- Strong written and communication skills
- Opportunities are open to Indian nationals / OCIs / PIOs who are currently residing in India
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / technology / domain, including work from office location basis business requirements
- Candidates must upload their resume with photograph embedded, all academic documents including school certificates and college semester mark sheets, Govt. ID proof scanned as ONE file in PDF format, during test registration (mandatory process to appear for the test)
- Students should have soft copies of the below mentioned documents ready to be shared during online interview
- Resume (maximum of 2 pages) with high resolution passport size photographs embedded (both ears must be visible, with light background)
- All academic mark sheets and certificates for verification
- Aadhar card, PAN Card , Passport (if available)
- Strong written/verbal communication skills.
- An ability to demonstrate knowledge of computing fundamentals,
- Strong understanding of IT Infrastructure.
- Ability to work coherently in a team.
Process of applying for a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to the company website
- Click on the apply button
- Now Fill out the form and apply