|Job Role||Production Support Analyst|
|Qualifications||Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience.|
Citi hiring Production Support Analyst,Check the below link for applying.
- This role is part of ICG Production Services team in Pune India, supporting the multiple technology platforms across Markets, Securities and Treasury and Trade.
- The successful candidate will be working closely with ASPAC and EMEA business and DEV teams globally while supporting the applications during ASPAC and EMEA time zone. The ideal candidate should be technically astute, well organized, and proactive and be comfortable discussing issues with business and technical users at all levels. They also need to possess great multitasking skills.
- The candidate must be willing to participate in the weekday and weekend support roster.
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience.
- Basic level experience in an Apps Support role (combination of education/experience). 0 – 18 Months of experience
- Basic knowledge or interest about apps support procedures, concepts and of other technical areas.
- Participation in some process improvements.
- Previous experience or interest in standardization of procedures and practices.
- Analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge in banking applications and server infrastructure
- Basic knowledge of Operating Systems
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, great teammate
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply