|Job Role||Technical Systems Engineer|
|Qualifications||Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science|
|Aggregate||CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above|
Cisco hiring Technical Systems Engineer,Check the below link for applying.
Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
• CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
• Ability to simply and effectively communicate complex technical concepts to stakeholders
• Strong problem-solving instincts and abilities
• Attentive to detail
• Proficient in VPN technology, software load balancing, DNS, application gateways, VB script, hardware diagnostics, IP networking, network protocols, firewalls, and databases.
• Familiar with standard programming languages (Linux, C,C++, Python), scripting and automation skills using API Able to integrate 3rd party platforms/products into IT provided services.
• Knowledge and experience with servers of various operating systems or middleware technologies in an enterprise private/hybrid cloud infrastructure.
• Knowledge and experience with Cisco UCS, virtualization technologies, HX, Intersight, etc. for compute environments
• Proficiency of CI/CD tools, security mindset and orchestration/config mgmt. Use development technologies (GIT, JIRA). and database technologies such as relational (e.g. Oracle)
• Proficient in Cloud, Cloud Connector, and Container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply