|Job Role||Technical Graduate Apprentice|
|Salary||upto 10 LPA|
|Qualifications||B.E / B.Tech|
Check the below link for applying.
- Develop, test, troubleshoot and debug hardware/software programs for enhancements and new products. The tech platforms may include but are not limited to operating systems, compilers, routers, networks, utilities, databases and internet-related tools.
- Identify, record, document and track bugs; participate in the release process by confirming QA status, post-release testing, daily product stand-up meetings, etc.
- Monitor end-to-end application performance from user interface points as well as network performance between various server runtimes
- Develop designs, implement Cisco leading-edge technologies worldwide and provide optimization services to the most extensive networks and customers in the world
- Consult with customers to review network requirements and propose designs to meet business needs to solve problems that cross a broad range of technologies and determine the best solutions for customers.
Eligibility & Skills Required:
- Must be available for 12 months starting September 2022.
- Must have enrolled as a ‘Student’ on mhrdnats.gov.in and have a valid student enrolment number issued by NATS.
- Must have good communication skills, passion for technology and the desire to learn with proactive engagement in a team.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf