|Job Role||Product Manager|
|Salary||upto 8 LPA|
Check the below link for applying.
CISCO is hiring candidates for the post of Product Manager.
- Product Manager will be the central hub within the organization for crucial decision-making about the wireless products and have key insights into market, competition, customers, prospects, and many other constituencies.
- You have a good knowledge of networking technologies and solutions, with in-depth experience of at least 2 years in wireless/Wi-Fi domain.
- You possess a good understanding of customers and the competitive landscape, and regulatory requirements.
- You possess good leadership skills and the ability to successfully operate in a cross-functional, globally distributed team driving tangible revenue growth.
- Constantly look to automate manual and repetitive tasks while reducing or optimizing build/release times.
- Automate and implement the Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipeline.
- Engage with teams and manage build requirements.
- Engineering background with degree(s) in electrical engineering, computer science, or a related field; MBA is desirable.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills: effective inter-personal skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Should have a proven capability to develop software and a desire to continue his/her career as a software developer
- Communicate effectively with functional leads/team members and other stakeholders to arrive a common goal
- Works with self-direction, takes initiative, exercises sound judgment, discretion, and capable of complex decision making in a dynamic work environment.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf