|Job Role||Mechanical Engineers|
|Qualifications||Bachelor of Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering|
Cisco hiring Mechanical Engineers,Check the below link for applying.
- Perform New Product Engineering / Product sustaining engineering
- Design for Manufacturing
- Value engineering – Engage early with Component Engineering, GSM and Hardware engineering and influence on component selection, process efficiency, and design changes
- BOM structuring and BOM risk Management.
- Design tools proficiency (ProE, Adobe Illustrator, DFMPro)
- Assessing CM and supply chain technical capability gaps
- Crafting, analyzing, and releasing product documentation
- Cost avoidance (pre-A0) and sustaining cost reduction
- Technical lifecycle management (defect reduction team participation, new component qualification, etc)
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Strong Communication skills
- Passionate about technology and compliance
- Possesses knowledge of risk governance, policies, compliance, upcoming and existing regulations, and reporting laws
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply