|Job Role||Associate Sales Manager|
,Check the below link for applying.
- Technology enthusiast, who enjoys talking about innovation and always keeps up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real-life challenges and thinking creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
- You are a recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a bachelor’s (BE/BS/BA/etc.) or master’s degree in; Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical and/or Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Cyber Security, Cryptography, Artificial Intelligence and/or Machine
- Learning, Information Technology, Mathematics, Physics, Informatics, Data Science or similar.
- Must have graduated by May 2022 or later.
- Fluent in English and the official language(s).
- Knowledge and experience in software languages. C, C++, C#, Java or Python are desired.
- Must be able to legally live and work in the country of hire (India), without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program).
- Be willing to relocate to India as the country of hire, upon graduating from the program.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply