|Job Role||service desk Technical Analyst|
CGI hiring service desk Technical Analyst ,Check the below link for applying.
Any UG/PG degree.
• Excellent speaking and writing skills in English with a neutral accent, correct grammar and syntax.
• Knowledge of how to use computer and basic awareness of Microsoft tools like word, excel etc.
• Willingness to work in a 24*7 environment on rotational shifts.
• Ability to think clearly, analyze the problem and take necessary steps to fix the issue
- Communication (Oral/Written)
- Customer Service & Support
- Problem Solving/DecisionMaking
Duties and responsibilities:
• Respond to requests for technical assistance by following prescribed procedures.
• Research reported incidents using available information sources and tools. Diagnose, triage and resolve hardware, software, applications or basic network-related issues.
• Log all contacts and document all the activities and results accurately and completely within the incident management tool.
• Assign unresolved tickets to the appropriate support team.
• Proactively monitor, follow up and expedite the resolution of assigned and pending tickets.
• Identify and escalate tickets requiring urgent attention and action.
• Stay current with system information, changes and updates.
• Adhere to work schedules, attendance and leave policies.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply