|Job Role||Graduate Trainee|
|Qualifications||BE/B.Tech (Computer Science & IT), MSc, MCA, MCM, ME/MTech|
|Salary||4 to 6.5 LPA|
CDK global hiring Graduate Trainee ,Check the below link for applying.
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
Job Location: Hyderabad / Pune
Salary: INR 4 to 6.5 LPA
Joining: Selected Candidates need to join immediately. (Work from office the candidate should relocate to Hyderabad/Pune)
Education Qualification: BE/B.Tech (Computer Science & IT), MSc, MCA, MCM, ME/MTech
Academic Percentage: 60% throughout academics
Post-Graduation/Graduation Passing Year: 2022
Graduate Trainee Responsibilities:
- Shadowing various team members
- Participating in learning experiences
- Understand various environments (development, testing, pre-production and production) to gain practical experience.
- To be successful as a graduate trainee, you should be willing to learn about aspects of the company that lie outside of your department/team.
- An outstanding graduate trainee should foster good relationships with staff members and leave a lasting imprint.
- Participate in training exercises, meetings, workshops, and team-building events.
- Preparing quality documents as part of the learning experiences and keeping a log of things learned.
- Compiling reports and making presentations to other staff members.
- Analyzing existing processes and systems and offer new ideas as part of continual service improvement.
- Bringing positive energy into the company and forming lasting professional relationships with staff.
- Collect data, analyze and present it in the required form by assisting the Manager or Supervisor wherever possible.
- Be a CDK ambassador at all times.
- Complete an internal evaluation at the end of the graduate program.
Graduate Trainee Requirements:
- Engineering Degree in the relevant field.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good Listening skills and should be collaborative.
- Excellent research abilities and a willingness to grow.
- A positive attitude and a growth mindset.
- Appetite for learning.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage/resolve issues promptly.
- Willingness to work in a 24/7 environment.
- Exposure to Object Oriented Programming concepts and familiarity in any programming language (Ex. Python, Java).
Online Test (22nd July – 25th July)
Technical Round Interview
Sr. Manager Level Interview
HR Round Interview
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply