|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||upto 11 LPA|
|Passed out||2023 and below|
Check the below link for applying.
Caterpillar is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer.
- Provide technical delivery of software as per the specifications and design guidelines.
- Apply and integrate technologies such as Angular, HTML, CSS, JQuery to conceptualize, design, and develop and unit test web-based applications.
- Analyse the requirements and its impact to existing application
- Communicate and collaborate with the team
- Work with the Leads to create scope estimates and feature technical specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree from any stream.
- Strong experience in Angular or React technologies with Cloud based environment.
- Expert knowledge in HTML, CSS3, JQuery, TypeScript, Unit test cases like Jasmine, Mocha, Functional test cases like Jasper and JSON, REST/JSON web services.
- Knowledge in Design Patterns and Micro Front end design / development will be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in Configuring, running & fixing issues from tools like Sonar / Lint and Security Analysis tools used for Static/Dynamic testing
- Experience developing applications with Agile team methodologies preferred.
- Strong Object-Oriented design skills and understanding of MVC.
- Sufficient experience with Git to organize a large software project with multiple developers to include branching, tagging and merging.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf