|Qualifications||Any bachelor’s or master’s degree|
|Salary||upto 8 LPA|
Caterpillar is hiring candidates for the post of Analyst.
- Exception Management
- Inbound Shipment Tracking & Supplier Ship Performance
- Supplier Collaborations
- Backorder Management / Shortage Analysis
- Past Due Management
- Inbound Premium Freight Management
- Production Withdrawal
- Capability Alignment
- Manage the timely shipment of material
- Collaborate & negotiate with suppliers to deliver material requirements
- Monitor, track & analyze supplier performance metrics.
- Any Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree from any stream.
- Minimum 0-1 year of experience in Know your customer
- General knowledge of production scheduling and capacity management
- Ability to use and troubleshoot the MRP, Lognet and MTS systems
- Knowledge and/or experience in material control, purchasing, parts distribution, inventory control, manufacturing engineering, operations and transportation or logistics desired
- Interpersonal, Collaborative & Relationship Building Skills
- Organizational, Time Management & Prioritization
- Demonstrates Strong Accountability in Situations
- Negotiation Ability
- Analytical Problem Solver
- Solid and Sound Understanding of Manufacturing Processes
- Ability to Thrive in a Fast-Paced Work Environment with High Expectations.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply