|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Salary||upto 7 LPA|
Check the below link for applying.
Cargill is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer.
- Collaborate with internal and external partners to understand and evaluate business requirements.
- Implement modern engineering practices to ensure product quality.
- Provide designs, prototypes and implementations incorporating software engineering best practices, tools and monitoring according to industry standards.
- Write well-designed, testable and efficient code using full-stack engineering capability.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision, while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of public cloud services and application programming interfaces
- Working experience with continuous integration and delivery practices.
- Minimum of two years of related work experience.
- Other minimum qualifications may apply.
- Working knowledge in US/UK regulatory policies
- Proven ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information.
- Experience in financial services transaction data analysis
- Excellent English writing, reading and speaking skill.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply