|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
Check the below link for applying.
Boeing is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Software Engineer.
- Estimate user stories/features (story point estimation) and tasks in hours with the required level of accuracy and commit them as part of Sprint Planning
- Contributes to the Backlog refinement meetings by promptly asking relevant questions to ensure requirements achieve the right level of Definition Of Ready (DOR)
- Works with the Product Owner to confirm that the code and acceptance tests reflect the desired functionality
- Raise any impediments/risks (technical/operational/personal) they come across and approaches Scrum Master/Technical Architect/PO accordingly to arrive at a solution
- Update the status and the remaining efforts for their tasks on a daily basis
- Develops working software towards committed Team PI Objectives and Iteration plans
- Delivers working software in accordance with expected quality standards
- Designs for testability: Design and evolve the system to support testability and test automation
- Technical Bachelor’s degree or Master degree
- 0 to 4 years relevant experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace, Electronics or Computer Science Engineering
- Past experience in one or more of the following :
- Java Full Stack
- Embedded C++
- Knowledge of the entire software development life-cycle
- High learning agility
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment.
Process of applying for a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply