|Job Role||Associate Mechanical Systems Design|
|Salary||₹ 14.6 LPA to ₹ 18.7 LPA|
|Qualifications||Bachelor or Master Degree|
Check the below link for applying.
Boeing Company is seeking candidates for associate mechanical systems design and analysis engineers.
- This position will be responsible to support mechanical design and analysis of wide range of mechanical structures and products.
- This position will be responsible for coordinating and communicating regularly with team members in Boeing organizations and shall provide periodic update on project progress, quality metrics, project summaries, and other related documents.
- In this role, the Engineer will work independently with minimum supervision to come up with conceptual and detailed designs based on the requirements. And Pro-actively seek information and direction to successfully complete the statement of work.
- This position will participate and support initiatives of Boeing India organization related to engineering excellence, employee development, customer engagement etc.
- This position will be located in Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center, Bangalore, India.
- Employer will not sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
- Bachelor Or Master’s degree in Mechanical, Aerospace, Aeronautical, or Civil disciplines
- Fresher graduates shall be considered for this position based on matching skillsets
- 0-5 Years of relevant Work experience.
- Knowledge of structural design, mechanical design, material properties, awareness of Industry standards for structural and mechanical systems design.
- Knowledge of CAD Tools (CATIA, Creo, Unigraphics /NX) for Modeling, Drafting & Model Based Definition is essential.
- Able to work under guidance with positive attitude and highest ethics.
- Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
- Good knowledge of New Product development process.
- Knowledge of basics of stress analysis.
- Basic understanding of aircraft certification processes and lifecycle.
- Basic understanding of GD&T
- Knowledge of PDM/PLM tools such as ENOVIA or Team Center.
- Able to verify accuracy of technical and non-technical data. Gathers relevant data for root cause analysis and produces changes to resolve the discrepancies in design packages.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with cross-functional team. Must be willing to work flexible hours (early or late as needed) to interface with Boeing personnel around the world.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf