|Job Role||Process Expert|
|Qualifications||BE / B.Tech|
Check the below link for applying.
Barclays is hiring candidates for the post of Process Expert .
- Process transactions in accordance to approved process and procedures, international regulations and within pre-agreed service levels and with speed and accuracy.
- Adhere to quality control discipline, procedures and checks at all times.
- Day to day query resolution, with upward escalation of more complex queries to the management team.
- Report issues and concerns as soon as possible to seniors/ team leaders/ managers etc in time and with complete information, in which effort is made to prevent or limit possible damage.
- Responsible for driving own performance management, collating relevant documentation, preparing for and arranging self-performance reviews.
- Thorough solution of queries & identify improvements to processes.
- Maintain effective performance by being adaptable and positive in approach to dynamic business circumstances, questioning procedures and proactively seeking solutions.
- 0-3 years of relevant experience
- Under-Graduate/Graduate/Post-Graduate in any discipline (Fresher’s applicable however preferably Graduate Fresher)
- Flexibility in hours of work and ability to work changing shifts patterns
- Experience of working in BPO/KPO
- Familiarity with procedures, policies, products and services of a financial organisation
- Ability to work within deadlines/customer demand
- Good oral and written communication skills
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf