|Job Role||Finance Business Analyst|
|Salary||upto 15 LPA|
Check the below link for applying.
Barclays off Campus Job Description:
Barclays is hiring candidates for the post of Finance Business Analyst.
Barclays off Campus Job Responsibilities:
- Documentation of high-level and detailed business requirements, to enable tech design team to interlock technology design in order to successfully deliver business outcomes
- Engage and coordinate with Finance business stakeholders for analysis and high level design
- Liaise between Finance SME’s and technology team bridging the gap in understanding between both groups
- Analyse business requirements to identify technology changes required to meet desired outcomes
- Analysis using data analytical tools to identify quality issues, patterns and inform technical solution design
- Coordination of, and hands-on assistance with, User Acceptance Testing.
Barclays off Campus Eligibility Criteria:
- Finance background and experience detailing requirements from Finance SMEs
- Strong experience with complex system integration and excellent understanding of the full SDLC lifecycle including both Waterfall, Agile and DevOps methodologies.
- Experience with creating contextual diagrams to show interfaces, data flows, use cases and high-level processes.
- Ensures constant high quality of deliverables.
- Knowledge of Finance, Risk & Treasury will be beneficial
- Control minded, with ability to identify risks, define controls
- Experience in delivering Finance Transformation programmes
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf