|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
|Qualifications||Diploma / B.E / B.Tech any relevant degree|
Asteria Aerospace hiring Associate Engineer,Check the below link for applying.
- Coordinates and actively participates in ground and flight operations efforts including quality check, execution, and safety
- Conducts drone flights of assigned UAV(s)
- Identify the issue and report to the respective tea
- Expected to work in a safe manner in accordance with established operating procedures and practices
- Other duties as assigned or required.
- Diploma / B.E / B.Tech any relevant degree
- Freshers also can apply for a role with prior basic knowledge of UAV.
- Basic knowledge of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Ability to work with flexible schedule during peak periods
- UAV piloting experience (Fixed wing piloting skill will be added advantage)
- Ability to work and learn flying with custom build UAV (Except DJI drones)
- Ability to understand the flight parameters and assess the quality of the RPAS
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply