|Job Role||Software Engineer|
Check the below link for applying.
Apple is hiring candidates for the post of Software Engineer.
- HRBP intern / junior consultant to support the employee engagement activities across the business account / unit. Provides support to HR Business partner(s) and People champion of the unit to carry out employee engagement activities including but not limited to :
- One-o-one connects with the employees on call / face to face
- Recording and analysing the observations
- Sharing the MIS with the relevant stakeholders and following up for the closures
- Planning & Conducting team building events
- Any Graduate from any stream
- Hands on experience with design, development and productizing highly available, distributed and scalable transactional enterprise systems
- Strong hands on programming experience in Java/J2EE building middleware or backend applications.
- Strong development experience of micro services architecture in a highly distributed environment with web services, Spring, Spring Boot, Hibernate and SOA
- Experience with RDBMS like Oracle and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Couchbase, Elasticsearch
- Sharp troubleshooting skills and real world systems deployment experience
- Proven track record with rapid development cycles and demanding schedules
- Experience doing Software Development using Agile methodologies
- Understanding or experience working on Cloud technologies is a plus
- Experience handling distributed vendor resources
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf