|Job Role||Network Engineer|
|Qualifications||Bachelors degree from any stream|
Apple hiring Network Engineer,Check the below link for applying.
- Knowledge of IPv4, IPv6, TCP, OSPF, and BGP.
- Knowledge of Red Hat-based Linux.
- Understanding of large scale LAN and WAN networking technologies is a plus.
- Strong analytical and organisational skills, including proven abilities to adapt to a dynamic project environment, while able to manage multiple concurrent projects.
- Expertise in automation languages such as Python or Go preferred.
- Bachelors degree from any stream.
- Flexible to work in Shifts.
- Proficiency in either Linux or other variations of UNIX is preferred.
- Associate to Professional level Certifications preferred.
- Experience with centralized configuration management and automation technologies such as Ansible, Salt, Chef, or Puppet is a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply