|Job Role||Cloud Data Engineer|
|Salary||upto 20 LPA|
|Qualifications||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech|
Check the below link for applying.
- As a Cloud Development Engineer you will design, develop and implement modern cloud data warehouse/ datalakes and influence overall data strategy for the organization
- Translate sophisticated business requirements into scalable technical solutions meeting data warehousing/analytics design standards
- Strong understanding of analytics needs and proactive-ness to build solutions to improve the efficiency along with that help execute leading data practices & standards
- Collaborate with multiple multi-functional teams and work on solutions which has larger impact on Apple business
- Ability to communicate effectively, both written and verbal, with technical and non- technical multi-functional teams
- You will engage with many other group’s & internal/external teams to deliver best-in-class products in an exciting constantly evolving environment
- High expertise in modern cloud data lakes and implementation experience on any of the cloud platforms like AWS/GCP/Azure – preferably AWS.
- Good Experience in cloud based data warehouse – Snowflake.
- Hands on Experience in developing and building data pipelines on Cloud & Hybrid infrastructure for analytical needs- Preferably having Cloud certifications.
- Experience in designing and building dimensional data models to improve accessibility, efficiency and quality of data.
- Database development experience with Relational or MPP/distributed systems such as Teradata/ SingleStore/ Hadoop
- Experience working with data at scale (peta bytes) with big data tech stack and sophisticated programming languages is a plus e:g Python, Scala.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf