|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
Check the below link for applying.
Anthology is hiring candidates for the post of Associate Software Engineer.
- This role focuses on our Learn Ultra Platform, which provides students with a simple and intuitive learning experience that they can access anytime and anywhere.
- It’s a solution that’s continuously evolving to meet users’ needs, and we’re looking for someone to join the team and get deeply involved in the existing product code base, improving the quality, and enhancing the functionality of the product.
- As a member of our Product Development team, you’ll work in an agile environment delivering industry-leading SaaS products and web service platforms. You’ll be deeply involved in translating wireframes and sketches into working prototypes to refine user interface behaviors.
- As Associate Full Stack Software Engineer, you will collaborate in the development of backend microservices using Java, NodeJS, or similar technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Up to 2 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of RESTful web services, authentication and access management protocols and products (SAML, OIDC, OAuth)
- Knowledge of Docker- and Kubernetes-based CI/CD lifecycles and pipelines
- Knowledge of large-scale, cloud environments; AWS; cloud-based solution implementation and maintenance
- Knowledge of domain driven design and service-oriented architecture
- Experience with test driven development
- Experience with API gateway technologies (such as Ambassador, Kong, or Gloo)
- Experience with container-based technologies (such as Istio, JenkinsX, or Fluentd)
- Experience with AWS services (such as Kubernetes, DynamoDB, CloudFront, Aurora)
- Experience with Java and common Java frameworks
- Experience with scripting language (such as Python, Ruby, or Groovy)
- Proficient in common storage and messaging technologies (SQL, NoSQL, Redis, Kafka, Elasticsearch)
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf