|Upto 10 LPA
|Work From Home
Check the below link for applying.
American Express Off Campus 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of WFM Analyst.
- Posting agreed upon schedules
- Managing the Scheduling mailbox. Responding to requests within the targeted SLA.
- Managing the Real Time mailbox. Responding to requests within the targeted SLA.
- Processes schedule exceptions both advanced notice and day of requests.
- Scheduling training and other BTOP requests.
- Processing and managing overtime and under time.
- Timetable management.
- Achieve daily service level and efficiency goals.
- Watching real time queues and making real time skilling changes.
- Supporting the various other Work Force Management roles as needed.
(if beyond High School or equivalent) College degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years call centre experience, minimum 18 months resource scheduling or real time management experience.
- Very good analytical skills, ability to work independently on a frequent basis.
- Self-motivated and flexible in working hours according to workloads.
- Extremely accurate in the entering and presenting of data. Essential to this role is data integrity.
- WFM Analyst must work with their internal customers to ensure that data on the WFM system (IEX) is accurate with what Operations know to be true.
- Partner with forecasting teams to match staff (numbers and skills), forecasted demand, planned absence and known shrinkage into effective working patterns.
- Ability to work independently. Ability to work the hours of the market being supported.
- Should have handled at-least one WFM project where Service Delivery isn’t based out of India.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply