|Job Role||Engineer I|
|Salary||₹ 13 LPA*|
Check the below link for applying.
- Expertise in Java or Python, Spark and any scripting languages.
- Knowledgable in highly distributed, scalable, concurrent and low latency systems working with one or more of the following database technologies: MySQL, Postgres SQL, NoSQL DB, Elastic Search.
- Knowledgable in data visualization and business intelligence tools like Tableau, or other programs.
- Knowledge of automated build / continuous delivery, experience of Maven, Jenkins and other JVM languages.
- Requirements gathering, analysis, design and development of integration solutions and APIs.
- Communicating to stakeholders and business partners on the solution and the implementation aspects at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation
- Ability to work closely with technical architects and architecture governance technical team for solution development and design reviews.
- Functions as a member of an agile team and helps drive consistent development practices – tools and common components
- Works closely with product owners on blueprints and annual planning of feature sets that impact multiple platforms and products
- Identifies opportunities to adopt innovative technologies
- This “rebel with a cause” looks beyond the obvious for continuous improvement opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS or CSE or Equivalent
- 0 to 2 years of Software development experience in a professional environment and/or comparable experience.
- Familiar with Agile or other rapid application development methods.
- Hands-on experience with application design, software development and automated testing Exposure to distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms, and relational databases.
- Current knowledge of payments industry desirable.
- Manages seamlessly across time zones, cultures, and band levels.
- Communicates effectively with Technical, Operational, and Business stakeholders.
- Must be willing and able to express new ideas, concerns and opinions directly to wider team in team meetings via teleconference.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
- Must be proactive, enthusiastic, flexible, and results driven.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or related field required.
- Experience with big data technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Event Engine, etc.) tools for large scale data processing, data transformation and machine learning pipelines is preffered
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Automated Test tools such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Git.
- Experience working in an Agile and Test-Driven Development environment.
- Demonstrated intellectual and analytical rigor, strong attention to detail, team oriented, energetic, collaborative, diplomatic, and flexible style.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply