|Job Role||Customer Service Associate|
|Salary||upto 6 LPA|
|Job Location||Gurgaon (Work From Home)|
Check the below link for applying.
American Express is hiring candidates for the post of Customer Service Associate.
- Provide Superior Customer Experience on Calls to Consumer Card Members
- Resolve all Customer Queries and Follow Established Procedures as Appropriate.
- Provide alternatives and apply Superior Service No, Call Handling Skills To Ensure Best Possible Solutions and FCR to Card Members.
- To identify the Mood, Profile & Need of the Customer and leverage these details to offer the best suited benefits/products to the Customer while being compliant with the laid guidelines.
- Deliver to the Customer, Employees and Shareholder Metrics as per Goals Highlight Issues through Feedback and Recommend Changes in Workflows, Procedures, Service Levels, Based on Customer Demands To Meet Their Needs and Ensure Quality Service is given at all times.
- Adherence to Quality and Compliance Guidelines. Ability to Take Quick Decisions and Respond to Customer Inquiries.
- Any Graduate Degree can apply.
- Previous sales experience while providing top notch customer service background Strong Interpersonal.
- Communication and Listening Skills.
- Previous sales while providing top notch customer service background Strong Interpersonal, Communication and Listening Skills.
- Excellent Verbal Communication.
- Customer Focused, with Strong Ability to resolve Customer Issues and Effectively Address Service No Situations.
- Demonstrated Dependability/Self Motivating Skills. Change Management Ability.
- Demonstrated Ability to Work effectively within a Team Environment as well as independently.
- Proven Analytical and Problem Solving with a strong attention to Detail. Workable knowledge of MS Office Applications (Word, Power-point, Excel)
- 24/7 & Rotational shifts including night shifts
- Hybrid environment
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply