|Job Role||Programmer Analyst|
|Qualifications||Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent|
Amazon hiring Programmer Analyst,Check the below link for applying.
- This job requires you to constantly hit the ground running and your ability to learn quickly and work on disparate and overlapping tasks will define your success.
- The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, have superior verbal and written communication skills, have strong organizational skills, be able to juggle multiple tasks at once, be able to work independently, and can maintain professionalism under pressure.
- You must be able to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages.
- You must be able to accurately prioritize projects, make sound judgments, work to improve the customer experience and get the right things done.
- Enrolled in Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent. Majorly focusing on CS Fundamentals – Data Structures, Algo, Problem Solving and Coding.
- 0 to 2 years of relevant engineering work experience.
Strong object-oriented development knowledge in C++ and/or Java.
Knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system.
Knowledge on velocity language.
Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues.
Demonstrates skill and passion for operational excellence.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and apply