Check the below link for applying.
Amazon Off Campus 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of FTE.
- You need to submit one Amazon job application using your school e-mail ID
- Excel skills with experience handling Macros/Look-ups
- Course work related to supply chain management, production planning, and control
- Basic knowledge of Kaizen and LEAN methodology techniques
- Solid organizational and project-management skill
- Role and team placement are based on business needs and as Amazon continues to grow and flex, we are looking for candidates who want to own and build and impact the customer experience rather than be tied to a specific role or team.
- Make sure to list your engineering/graduate program and expected conferral date (month and year) within the Education section of your online application and on your resume.
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s degree in engineering (All Branches other than CS related & Circuit Branches) with expected degree completion between May 2023 to August 2023
- The ideal candidate should have excellent written and spoken communication skills, the ability to articulate c oncisely and effec tively ,
- great in co-ordination and keeping track of multiple things on a daily basis.
- She he should have the ability interest to comfortably interact with different kinds of people and background roles at different levels.
- A strong sense of ownership and a cc o untability will be the behavioral traits that this individual possesses and demonstrates in all transactions assigned to her him.
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf