|Job Role||Data Scientist Intern|
|Qualifications||Bachelors or Masters Degree|
Check the below link for applying.
Amazon Off Campus 2023 is hiring candidates for the post of Data Scientist Intern.
- Use data analyses and statistical techniques to develop solutions to improve customer experience and to guide business decision making
- Identify predictors and causes of business related problems and implement novel approaches related to forecasting and prediction
- Identify, develop, manage, and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations
- Collaborate with multiple teams as a leader of quantitative analysis and where you develop solutions that utilize the highest standards of analytical rigor and data integrity
- Analyze and solve business problems at their root
- Masters or equivalent advanced degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics or related technical discipline. Hands-on experience and project based learning in computer science, engineering or mathematics is preferred.
- Academic experience in manipulating/transforming data, model selection, model training, cross-validation and deployment at scale.
- Academic or Project Experience with Machine and Deep Learning toolkits such as MXNet, TensorFlow, Caffe and PyTorch.
- Academic Experience with Big Data platforms like Apache Spark and Hadoop.
- Familiarity with data processing with Python, R & SQL.
- Familiarity with AWS services related to AI/ML highly desirable, particularly Amazon EMR, AWS Lambda, SageMaker, Machine Learning, IoT, Amazon DynamoDB, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2 Container Service, Green Grass etc.
- Record of delivering large analytical solutions with business impact
- Experience on R/SAS/Matlab and SQL
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, including a strong working knowledge of Excel
- Problem solving ability and passion for big data
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills
- Fluent written and spoken English
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf