|Job Role||Digital Content Associate|
Check the below link for applying.
Amazon is hiring candidates for the post of Digital Content Associate
- The Primary responsibility of the role is to perform analysis, quality checks and edits on digital content for the eBook readers, to validate the accurate conversion to the digital format.
- The role will require the candidate to quickly understand the eBook content requirements, understanding on comics, editing tools and operation workflow tools.
- The associate need to continuously adapt and learn new features on the Editors and improve on his/her acumen to quickly edit and fix up contents. The associate has to follow editing SOP to spot/catch errors in the content.
- The associate needs to perform content quality check to qualify user experience for content viewing (flow and format quality) and usage on the Kindle device. The associate will need to use software tools for quality audit, content editing and data capture.
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working knowledge of XML and HTML standards
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes
- Self starter, good team player
- Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues
- Good at problem solving, data analysis and troubleshooting issues related to content editing
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with software team and inter operations teams
- Knowledge of or experience in Publishing industry is a big plus
Process of applying a job:
- First read all the details of a job on this page
- Scroll down and click on APPLY HERE button
- Then it will redirect to company website
- Click on apply button
- Now Fill the form and applydf